I love collaborating with clients to create custom artwork. Please reach out to inquire about scheduling a commission. Once, you are on the schedule, I'll ask for the following information:
- Subject matter. I currently take commissions for animals, landmarks and landscapes, abstracts, florals and people.
- Size. See standard size list below. If a size is not listed here, I can usually accommodate.
- Orientation. Portrait or landscape?
- Color preferences. Images of your space or fabrics are helpful.
- A few examples of my work that you are most attracted to. A screenshot from my website or Instagram works great. Note: I cannot recreate my original works of art, but I will do my best to achieve the same feel.
All pieces will have finished sides on gallery-wrapped canvas. I am happy to ship within the United States but the client is responsible for shipping costs. A shipping quote can be provided at the time of scheduling. Local delivery available. For North Carolina residents, sales tax will be added.
I require a 50% deposit before starting a commission. Once size is confirmed, I will send a link to pay the deposit (payments can be made by check, credit card or Venmo). This deposit is completely refundable if for any reason you are not satisfied with the finished artwork. Once I feel your painting is complete, I will send photos and you will be welcome to request any changes you would like. Once artwork is approved, a link will be sent to make the final payment with shipping costs.
Please note: I schedule my work based on the order in which I receive deposits.
I do not currently take commissions for works smaller than 30x40. Inquire for information on commissioning works on paper.
30x40 / 36x30 / 40x40 / 36x48 / 30x60 / 36x60 / 48x48 / 48x60 / 60x60 / 60x72